Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sweet! (i.e. Razorwing's candy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: thumb_Razorwing_Candy1_scr1.jpg] [Image: thumb_Razorwing_Candy2_scr1.jpg] [Image: thumb_Razorwing_Candy3_scr1.jpg] [Image: thumb_Razorwing_Candy4_scr1.jpg]
Model entry with download link

Something for the cookie shop in Silgrad, perhaps? Feedback is appreciated, and so are suggestions on additional shapes I can use for modelling make sweet, sweet candy! Big Grin

Rw.Edit 060116, 10:19 C.E.T.: Thanks to Hoss for making candy variety #4 possible, and to DarkEclipse for suggesting it.
Those look... delicous...

Might I suggest a guar shaped candy? Candy shaped like animals is somewhat common in the real world, I think.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
Those look... delicous...

Might I suggest a guar shaped candy? Candy shaped like animals is somewhat common in the real world, I think.

Thanks!

If someone with an old copy of Max can import the guar NIF, make it 3ds, and send to me I'll be happy to Big Grin If not, it's way out of my league to make a shape that is recognizeable as a guar I'm afraid. I tried to install Max 4 the other day, but it didn't like Windows x64 and refused to comply. Pity.
Sorry, I only realised how complex it would be to make it after I posted.

And no, I don't have 3ds max. most 13 year-olds can't afford 100 plus dollar moddling software.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
Sorry, I only realised how complex it would be to make it after I posted.

And no, I don't have 3ds max. most 13 year-olds can't afford 100 plus dollar moddling software.

Yeah, I know you don't model Smile
Cool.Is taht a plug-in for 3ds or a special program of making canies. Tongue
Looks good RW. I think that the cane's arch needs to be shorter. I really like the wrapper ends on the first one. :bananarock:
Hey!I know the secret. Wink But how can you save that texture?
To make the cane on the right I just bent a cylinder 180 degrees, then selected the bottom polygon on one of the ends and did a huge face extrude. I added some touch ups and then it was done.

Not sure what you mean, Dragos? The texture is basically a white square with red, diagonal lines. I made it myself from scratch to get an imperfect look that wouldn't look artificial.
Oh.I thought you have used one of max's patterns.Nevermind.It's allright.
Pages: 1 2