Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Architecture Wishlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I will use this post as a place for recording our progress on new architectures. There are presently a variety of resources being made available. Could people please post up here anything that is not included below and I will re-edit this original post. Discussions on the content can also continue in this thread.

Architecture Needed

Tilesets Required

Paatru Interiors (possibly derived from the hive / root caves of SI)
Aztec Ruin interiors (perhaps adapted from the SI ruins)
Here's a start to the aztec-style ruins:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14286

I may be able to get hold of some more, but no promises.
Thanks, Deeza. These sites look useful as reference points: Smaller houses including Arts and Architecture, Diagram of a Temple, Aztec Architecture: a brief summary & a strange combination of Aztec and Western.

Consideration should be given to those buildings that are genuine ruins and may be cracked and covered in vines and trees as opposed to those of Helstrom which might well be more intact. Anyway, I updated the first post.
I was wondering, does anybody have an oblivion in .3ds max file format? That would allow me to compare my own creations with oblivion's default building. Adjust the size of my creations and hopefully get them working ingame.
Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I was wondering, does anybody have an oblivion in .3ds max file format? That would allow me to compare my own creations with oblivion's default building. Adjust the size of my creations and hopefully get them working ingame.

This is all technical gobbledigook to me, I'm afraid :dunce:

Nonetheless, it might be worth asking on the main forums. There are plenty of wizkids there who can help, I would have thought.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

This is all technical gobbledigook to me, I'm afraid :dunce:

Nonetheless, it might be worth asking on the main forums. There are plenty of wizkids there who can help, I would have thought.

He's asking for an Oblivion mesh he can open up in 3ds Max Wink. I'm sure someone has or can sort you out with one. I cant, uninstalled 3ds Max the other day, cannot get the hang of the whole modelling thing.
Why not just import a vanilla mesh into your scene?
Can you import .Nif files straight into 3ds Max?
yes, you can.
Still a touch glitchy, but only with "weirder" stuff like emitters. Basic mesh import works fine with the NifTools plugin; look for "NetImmerse Gamebryo" in the Import file type list.

HTH,
Steve
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7