Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Best Mod Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of Curiosity i want to know which of the two modsites( tesnexus and planet elder scrolls) you guys like best and why.

I personally prefer Planet ES as to why i don't quite know. I just like it. Wink
Apparently, the management of TESNExus has made some ethically questionable decisions about author's rights to their work recently (the effectively allowed some other people to empty a guy's account, then kicked him off when he tried to complain about it). I don't fully understand the circumstances, but that's just wrong in my opinion. Sets too dangerous a precedent.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Apparently, the management of TESNExus has made some ethically questionable decisions about author's rights to their work recently (the effectively allowed some other people to empty a guy's account, then kicked him off when he tried to complain about it). I don't fully understand the circumstances, but that's just wrong in my opinion. Sets too dangerous a precedent.

I do not know all of the facts myself. However, Giskard issued a permission that was broad enough to include what the admins on Nexus did.

At the same time, Giskard took his own forum down and abandoned his team. The new team formed because the old team was now dead.

Giskard came back, he did not ask anyone privately to make the changes to return them to him. He did not give anyone an opportunity to switch stuff back to him before he jumped to his wildly innaccurate conclusions and going on his rants. This folks is a classic example of a very bad way to try to resolve a situation.

I also want to add that we do not want to disrupt our own forums by discsussing what has happened or is happening elsewhere.