Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: team work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was modelling and then I thought

if everybody is using different texures

it's gonne suck :yes: and for the dwemer ruins we need a texture with runes on it

maybe we can discuss such things here? ?(
Yeah well... We can use the old bethesda's textures and touch them a little. Of course if they let us to do this. :|
Probably not what I mean is if you use texture 1
I use texture 2
rw uses texture 3

it becomes ugly!

we don't want that X(
Quote:Originally posted by dwemet lizard
Probably not what I mean is if you use texture 1
I use texture 2
rw uses texture 3

it becomes ugly!

we don't want that X(

I didn't understand anything you wanted to say. Please make only one sentence and well... your spelling needs some attention. Check twice your post. And don't double post. Make your posts easy to read. Ok?
I think Bethesda is going to put Dwemer items and structures into the new game. Because dwarves had settlements all over Tamriel, I would expect them to have some in Cyrodil.

Also, they have Dwemer weapons at the moment.
:bananarock: yeah dwemer rock

I'll try to make myself clear so everybody understands

if I do it wrong... well you can't do much about that I think Big Grin

I must change myself :yes:
Capitalizing the letter I when referencing yourself, writing "you" instead of "u", ending a sentence with a dot, capitalizing the first letter of a sentence, putting spaces after dots, et cetera, are all things that both makes a post easier to read as well as giving the impression the writer is intelligent. And you want people to think you're intelligent, because then they'll pay more attention to what you write.

The Dwemer culture has been in all three TES games, so one can assume there's a substantial chance they'll be in Oblivion as well. While I don't think that should stop modellers from making new Dwemer-inspired meshes, I think Oblivion will solve the texture side of things when it comes to those meshes. Placeholder textures can be used in the meantime I think, and if they're really good I won't discount the possibility of using them permanently.

By the way, there's a Dwemeris font in the database if anyone needs it.
i will traye to speak well.. type correct english Wink