Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me! S.T suddenly doesn't work. yesterday it worked and no any saved game on ST landcape when loaded crashes. I even uninstalled and downloaded again. No result... must I delete ALL my save games on ST (which are many ??? :eek: )
I never installed St but some usual thing that you have to check.

Make sure you have all required packs to run it selected.
Make sure you don't have other mods running because some of them will get in conflict with ST.Maybeh.

Can someone help me explain him? Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Dagoth Ur
Please help me! S.T suddenly doesn't work. yesterday it worked and no any saved game on ST landcape when loaded crashes. I even uninstalled and downloaded again. No result... must I delete ALL my save games on ST (which are many ??? :eek: )

Could you be a little more clear on what is happening? Please give the chain of events that occured, like what exactly you did and what happened. What error did you get from the ctd?

If it worked the other day, then maybe you somehow corrupted a major file on your computer, or deleted something that you shouldn't have. It is also possible that you just turned off the mod.