Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Voice Acting vid - 4th and final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've finally got my fourth and final voice acting video up and running on youtube: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_RHqsMlfXwA . Please drop by and offer your remarks. I am currently in the process of loading it up to TesNexus as well and will post up the link as soon as it's done. Please rate me!

FYI, this video is of the most interest to ST people as it contains samples from all the generic voices as well as samples from the various NPCs I've been voicing over here. It's also an advertisement for the creature sounds I'm working on and a recruitment trailer for Black Marsh so you can hear some of the Sarpa creature sounds and the voice of Anaster Marrowmir besides all the rest.

Hopefully, this should coincide nicely with the release of the upcoming ST teaser trailer.

Enjoy and have a Happy New Year everyone!!! :cheers:

- IG
Damn the video is really cool!You are a great voice actor mate! Smile

Happy new year for you too!
Very well done. Smile

It's hard to believe someone's voice can be so 'articulate', if that's the right word.

The lower class Imperial reminds me of the voices in the Fable series a bit, and the Dunmer voice sounds great.
Aha! So that is what you sound like!

That was a really good sampling of voices. I'm not a professional at sounds or anything, but I know an extensive range of voices when I hear them.

So you said it was your final voice acting video...Does that mean you're leaving ST and the other mod projects? If so, do you have plans as to who will take your place?

Koniption
Thanks, people! Cool

Please comment on youtube if you have an account there. It makes me look good, y'see...

Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
Aha! So that is what you sound like!

That was a really good sampling of voices. I'm not a professional at sounds or anything, but I know an extensive range of voices when I hear them.

So you said it was your final voice acting video...Does that mean you're leaving ST and the other mod projects? If so, do you have plans as to who will take your place?

Koniption

Not really, it's just the last in a series of 4 videos. I wasn't on doing a great deal beyond Silgrad Tower and the Black Marsh from now on. I will make an exception for other modder friends that I've worked with in the past but I wanted to focus my efforts here. That way I can try to get this show on the road whilst also severely cutting down the amount of time I spend on modding, which is sort of a New Years resolution...

...I wouldn't want to abandon the project now that my generic voices are in place, anyway. Surprisingly, there's not a lot of people I've met who can do a convincing Scottish or Cockney accent.
took a quick listen, sounds great. youre very versatile :goodjob:
do you modify the voices in some program (editing pitch, etc.) or is it all natural?
I usually down-pitch the Argonian voice a little with Audacity and add effects for stuff like the demonic voices but I still need to alter my own natural voice to get the desired effect for both. Otherwise, it's all pretty much natural.