Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The literature boards are clear!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Just to wish you a Happy New Year again and let you know that I've made a good start to 2009 by finally clearing the backlog of submitted literature development threads. Now the only books remaining on the boards are the ones that are currently being developed for quests and suchlike!

Now that we can move on to the business of putting these books into Silgrad Tower, I'd like to get some custom book meshes (and covers) made for these new titles if anyone has any spare time this coming year. Big Grin I have left some suggestions in this thread:
New Book Covers

I'd also like to let you all know that since this is my finals year at University, and I just got my final semester's timetable, which is bad, this is going to be a busy few months for me. You'll probably be seeing quite a bit less of me from now on, but since modding seems to be as addictive as cocaine I very much doubt I will disappear entirely. I will just be a lot less active. I will try to make sure I prioritise all the stuff I've promised various people I'd do though. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
... and let you know that I've made a good start to 2009 by finally clearing the backlog of submitted literature development threads. Now the only books remaining on the boards are the ones that are currently being developed for quests and suchlike!
That's great news! :goodjob:

I am looking forward to see these books in-game!