Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Noob Here, happy to help~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I generally go by scelestus and would be happy to help Silgrad tower in any way possible- I am unskilled but a quick learner, guess them honors classes is gud (haha). Any project, including voice acting and multimedia production I can and will assist with, just point me in the direction of the software and I'll be operational in a week.

One question though, does silgrad tower intend to port all of vvardenfall or just the western portion? Thanks!
P.S. You guys just made Bethesda $80. I bought Oblivion PC and Morrowind PC plus all expansions. Smile. I had Oblivion xbox previously.
Welcome to ST! Smile

General info.

Quote:Originally posted by Scelestus

One question though, does silgrad tower intend to port all of vvardenfall or just the western portion?
For TES IV we're recreating the western part of MW.

SACarrow is our voice guy, you could PM him.
Welcome to Silgrad Tower, Scelestus!

:wave:
Welcome here!
Hope you have some fun!
Scelestus: If you'd like, simply post a couple of voice samples on this thread. That will give us a chance to evaluate both the voice and the recording environment. Also check out the Acoustic Development forum for tips & tricks.

Steve
So the main thing you guys need is Voice actors? My recording enviro ain't great, I'll throw up some samples later today or on monday sometime. Is there any plans to expand the portion of morrowind that is being added? For instance, after the 3.0 is released, could someone submit an adjacent area and have it included in future releases?

Morrowind is my reason for being. Haha!

Also, is there any texturing or fractal mapping you guys need done for the 3.0?

EDIT: Can you add original content as Literature to be placed into the game?
Just to clarify: we can use all facets of modding: meshes, textures, interiors, exteriors, voices, and other facets I can't remember right now. Smile It's just that the voice thing is my thing. Big Grin

Steve
Welcome aboard Scelestus

Besides the voice acting for Oblivoin we also have a small but determined group still working the morrowind version of this mod, you are welcome to check this also

Have a pleaseant stay

Enjoy
Bob
My new year resolution is to drink as much Diet Dr. Bob Lite as possible
Welcome Scelestus Smile. As Steve pointed out we always welcome any type of modding. What needs to be determined is where you like to mod.

For instance, I am not good with voices, modeling or other types technical areas. But I can and do like very much interiors and exteriors. Placing the content of what others create is an art in itself.

So please look around, play the game(we all love that) and when you decide what you want to do, post back in this thread. The Silgrad Team has all sorts of people working different areas and you and they will find each other Smile.

Again you are very welcome here!
Welcome Scelestus!

I feature quite a lot in the voice acting department so if you're going there then you'll probably hear quite a lot from me. However, as Zurke says, we always welcome any type of modding. Sometimes it can be a nice little creative diversion to just set up an interior for a new NPC and it doesn't take that much effort when you know how. So it's up to you!

If you're looking beyond ST then I can personally recommend 'Black Marsh' and the other 'Beyond Cyrodiil' projects as well. There's always plenty to apply your creativity to.
Pages: 1 2