Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Bog's Edge Tavern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided to finally mod the exterior location for the Shrine of Dibella, which is a location I modded quite a while ago. In our old mod the location was south of Reich Parkeep, and I thought I'd place it roughly there this time too. So I went about extending the modded road network south of Soluthis, which currently stops at the farm TheImperialDragon modded.

I soon reached the point on the landmass where, according to the road map, there's a fork in the road going southwest to the city of Silgrad Tower and southeast to Bog's Edge Tavern.

I thought I could make the road to the tavern as well, while I was at it. But I couldn't find the exterior location. The only location I could find nearby is the tomb in -9,24.

Is it safe to assume that Bog's Edge Tavern is no longer in our plans?
When kingevil was still the region steward for this region, he made plans for two locations on that map - the Bog's Edge Tavern and Nekhostif Ouadar (information on both locations can be found here). Since he is no longer region steward, nor is he as active as before, I don't think either of these are as likely to be completed. I don't know how exactly far the tavern got, but if someone wanted to go over it and complete it, I'd be willing to connect it to the exterior world.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
When kingevil was still the region steward for this region, he made plans for two locations on that map - the Bog's Edge Tavern and Nekhostif Ouadar (information on both locations can be found here). Since he is no longer region steward, nor is he as active as before, I don't think either of these are as likely to be completed. I don't know how exactly far the tavern got, but if someone wanted to go over it and complete it, I'd be willing to connect it to the exterior world.

Thanks for clarifying the situation, TID Smile

If no-one knows the status of the tavern then I guess the best guess is that kingevil didn't get as far as working on it. I would imagine he would have said something if he had. Confusedhrug: