Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis From Above
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. I was taking a wander through this area with tcl disabled and was just really amazed at seeing the road networks. I was very impressed as the ground view does no justice.

I took a couple of aerial shots.

I took one of a sort of rift I noticed in the landscape. It closes up and it looks normal the closer you get. But I just thought I would mention it. It follows that line in both directions as far as the eye can see.
Nice. Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

I took one of a sort of rift I noticed in the landscape. It closes up and it looks normal the closer you get. But I just thought I would mention it. It follows that line in both directions as far as the eye can see.
It's related to a bug in the HM editor (after importing raw files to change the height map).

Just use the smooth tool from the LE, to fix the problem.
Those are beautiful! Big Grin
I love those screenshots Big Grin

Once Soluthis' city exterior is completed I'm thinking of copy-pasting everything back into STLand just so one can take images of the whole thing. That'd be pretty cool... at least for me, hehe Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I love those screenshots Big Grin

Once Soluthis' city exterior is completed I'm thinking of copy-pasting everything back into STLand just so one can take images of the whole thing. That'd be pretty cool... at least for me, hehe Big Grin

I know, they almost look real. Like I was in a single prop buzzing around Smile. I think having more to view on the landscape would be awsome.
Nice! :yes: