Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Misc BlackMarsh Clutter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a pic of some clutter for Blackmarsh I finished over the last few days, for those interested:

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image...uttnb7.jpg

Files have already been sent to the respective people.

Koniption
Thanks! I already received your files, it's great to see a picture of them all together! I see that it's all up to your usual (very high) standards! Big Grin
Damn,they'r ammazing!! Big Grin
"Why thank you, thank you very much." -Elvis-ism Tongue

Koniption
Wow! You're amazing. Just what I was after. Thanks Super-K!

It would be nice to have the turtle-shell chest create a slight sucking sound as it's opened and closed as opposed to a creak... =)

I downloaded these without having seen them. Now if I can just get that collection of assets together....would anyone be willing to work on a bsa archive? I can't wait to get working with these. According to RW, it's not that difficult to maintain. As for myself, I have RL, loads of voice work, the Naga-Cradle Jungle and Tenmar Wall to contend with.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
I downloaded these without having seen them. Now if I can just get that collection of assets together....would anyone be willing to work on a bsa archive? I can't wait to get working with these. According to RW, it's not that difficult to maintain. As for myself, I have RL, loads of voice work, the Naga-Cradle Jungle and Tenmar Wall to contend with.
You're in luck! I just bookmarked this thread over at Bethsoft forums, which is a utility that will determine what assets (i.e. meshes, textures and sounds) are used by .esp and .esm files and can package them into a .bsa archive (amongst other things).
Excellent! Thanks, nick_op. Now I just have to get all of the assets together and ready in my latest esp.

btw, I have a folder called 'Modders Resources' which features Razorwing's Agora, some potions, a bonebow and various other odds and ends. Everything except mr_siika's boats show up in NifSkope. I have absolutely no textures for everything else and the texture path points to a non-existent folder. Any ideas? Are these items important? Have they been used?

I will start putting together all of Koniption's luvverly stuff but I will need help with those speedtrees as mentioned elsewhere. Then I can test out this new program.
You might also like to add the RealSwords Argonian blade collection to your archive. They have some really nice work that would fit perfectly into BM.
Could you send me the mesh and textures, please? =)
Pages: 1 2