Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valenwood Mainquest Bug Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want Deeza's thread to get all filled up fix bug reports, so I'd like you to post any bugs you encountered during gameplay with VWdrTheShip.esp loaded in here.

They will be checked and removed.

Thanks for your help Smile
I didnt know where to post this but you know the Bosmer ship at the isles?

their are stairs up to the boat when you press the stairs you get on top of the ship not at the door?
Quote:I didn't know where to post this but you know the Bosmer ship at the isles? their are stairs up to the boat when you press the stairs you get on top of the ship not at the door?

Sorry, that didn't ring a bell at all. Be a littl more descriptive please ^^
it has nothing to do with the main quest..

he says that the ladder for the ship directs the player to the wrong place..
you think you could fix it??
Yeah yeah Im sorry i was in a hurry thats what i meant i didnt know were to post it
Soooo, you're talking about the ladder that takes you from the inner of the wrecked ship onto the outside? Well, it's supposed to spawn you the way it does, otherwise you'd be stuck on blockers and whatnot.
No no the Bosmer Boat not the shipwreck
Must be my mistake. Should be an easy fix. The collisions for that ship arn't amazing either actually.
Quote:The collisions for that ship arn't amazing either actually.

I know, but the CS is a bitch when it comes to exact placement of rotated objects. I did the best I could, and they work fine. Maybe I'll try to redo it, but for that I'll need way more time..

Quote:No no the Bosmer Boat not the shipwreck

Oooooh, now I know what you're talking about. Yes, I encountered that bug aswell, it shall be fixed, thanks mate. Smile
haha ok good :lmao: