Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Voice acting tread for the Abecean isles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I guess I could voice act some stuff for you as well (click my sig for samples if you've not heard me).....as long as you guys are prepared to come back and work on Black Marsh now that we're well on the way to the beta (region gen finally on its way) Cool

Euthor is indeed the best I've heard in a long while.
That sounds quite nice. If that's the price, I'll keep on helping once I get done with my work on this project Smile
Hmm i'm thinking as it says at my profile i'm from Sweden but alot of my friends say that i have a great Voice and i'm great at imitating people so i was wondering if i should try out voice acting if we are still dong it?
We're happy for every voice actor we can get I guess. Why don't you give it a try. I'd offer myself, problem is I don't have a very good mic though, and noices from technical devices around me fuck up the silence, so it's hard to get a high quality recording Sad
Ahh i forgot that my Mic was all messed up

EDIT: I might buy one later xD
That would be a great addition. If I can dig a decent mic out before we have a release, I will try to contribute. I'm from germany, so no native speaker either, but I got best grades in english aswell as the [Danger: Showing off!!] Camebridge Certificate of Advanced English .. that's like the second best degree there is in germany [/Danger Off] Cool
Im sure both of you can do it alright Big Grin

but we need someone who know how add the voice files ingame..
Not me Sad
I would try for it as soon as i get a new mic but the problem is that i'm off to vacation for 1 month starting from 6th July Smile
Simon can't you add voice files via the TES4Gecko ? just wondering
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6