Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Memoirs Of A Morag Tong Assassin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
wow... that is awesome... it took me so long to read though... *aiya*
And I would be that very author of this story. Much appreciation and thanks to all for both praise and critisicm alike. As for the story being too long, I somewhat would agree. Although most people play Morrowind type games because they are slower-paced, even this might be too much material too grasp, I did say "use and edit in anyway you see fit." I would even be willing to edit it too a smaller more concise synopsis.

And yes there is more to the story, which has begun as of today on the waiting 4 oblivion websites. Though the second,....installment isnt fully connected to the first one, in this installment Sethyas is hunting down the Sanguine Tokens after becoming a Morag Tong Master, in that he is more comfortable and confident in his role, there is less internal conflict. Unlike what you've seen here.

Much thanks too Razorwing for picking up the story in the first place, truthfully I never expected too much from the story, I just had too get the story out as (obviously) the Morag Tong is my favorite guild in Morrowind, and I felt that having a "noble" assassin was an interesting enough conflict. What defines noble from sinister?
I thought the work was very well done. I hope that you'll stay around, Black Hand, and give us some more writings that we will appreciate. :check:
I had an Idea for a humorous story based on the "Two Houses" Glitch....

And from what I see on this site, I think they might be most appreciated here. (Shakes head thinking of the sites where the 12 year olds are writing: "Duuuude! My Charcter id lebel 4398!! And I have 20983298 Gold!! And I have a DDRIC ARmyor!! Enchanted with CE Chameleon!!!)
I'm actually in my mid 30's and read the books made by William Buckley so I think you can keep it intellectual. Big Grin
Hello Black hand, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

I hope you find these surroundings to your liking. If you feel inclined to co-post your stories both on w4o and here, that would be excellent I think. And I'm with you on that one, there's nothing more retarded in my opinion than bragging about one's player character stats. [Image: icon7.gif]

Personally I don't think the length of your story is a problem, but the heavy focus on dialogue could be. In some ways I feel it reads more like a script for a stage play than a book, not that that would be a bad thing if there were more hints to it being a script. In either case it was an entertaining read.
Well, scripts can be printed in book form too, there was one in MW. Was it The Horror of Castle Xyr?
Quote:Originally posted by Caligula Superfly
Well, scripts can be printed in book form too, there was one in MW. Was it The Horror of Castle Xyr?

Yes it involved a mournhold quest which ironically enough ended with you almost being assassinated :eek:
oh yeah... I remember... it was that an actor had slandered a Telvanni or something and a Telvanni assassin was going to take him out... but you ended up having to take the brunt of it...
Yep, the real actor had slept with a telvanni figures daughter and a fellow in the audience (with a daedric wakizashi) was going to kill him. He tries to kill you instead ( and if youre low level he will). Afterward the stage director has the cojones to only give you around 200 gold if you messed up any lines.
Pages: 1 2 3