Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What's the one thing from Mw you miss in ST?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I thought I'd ask, partly out of curiousity and partly to maybe get a few new ideas on the table.

What's the one thing from Morrowind you miss in Silgrad Tower?

For me it's Silt Striders Big Grin Even static silt striders would be quite wonderful to have. I think Dave_91 worked on a model of it years ago but didn't finish it, if I wager a guess it was probably due to not having textures for it.
I made a few dead Silt Strider pieces for Vvardenfell. I could probably create the full Silt Strider now that I've got a better idea of how to do it, but it wouldn't be animated - I haven't tried animating anything yet.

[Image: th_stridershell06.jpg]

^The texture and UV map is only temporary on that one. It still needs work.
Hi,

the more I think of it, the more I come to the conclusion that there a far too many things I miss. My question would actually be what I like better in Oblivion. That would be graphics, questlog perhaps and the fighting- and the dialogue system. I would've been fine if everything else was kept as it was apart from minor other things.

The one thing I'm still asking myself is why isn't there a levitation spell anymore. I miss separate pauldrons and robes above armor as well though I understand that they have obviously been cut out due to balancing reasons. And I miss a more diverse dungeon layout which is why levitation was omitted simply because there was no need for it anymore.

Now, enough whine to the cheese. Because I could go on like this forever. Hopefully others are more concise on this matter. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Sachiel
The one thing I'm still asking myself is why isn't there a levitation spell

I missed this too but I scripted it back in Tongue
those slit striders are a great idea,, i wish someone could animate them, so their legs moved..

i also miss the imperial cities from MW..
Those gutteral Dark Elf voices.
I would like to see some of the Imperial houses from Seyda Neen in our mod. Smile
If you combine two or more spells in one you can see all the spells that you cast in one big magic attack. E.g Fire and frost damage you see both of those magic attacks in one.

Unlike in oblivion the most dominate spell is the one you see, quite boring.
You see a fire ball having frost damage properties.
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I would like to see some of the Imperial houses from Seyda Neen in our mod. Smile

A fun but perhaps corny idea is a nigh-on 100% accurate recreation of Seyda Neen (and only Seyda Neen) that the player can visit Tongue One that's true to everything from NPCs and dialogue to sounds and models (with the latter being recreated close to the original, naturally). Except instead of going further onto Vvardenfell he would find his way to the docks and sail to our part of the Morrowind Province. For no other reason than that the village holds a special place in my heart.
I know where we can get a lighthouse. Smile I like the idea:
"Seyda Neen, Six Years Later."
Pages: 1 2 3