Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Just starting - transporation issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed Silgrad Tower. Everything appears to be normal except one BIG thing. I can't travel anywhere on public transportation. The silt rider operators will not talk to me nor will the boat operators. Is this normal or do I have a conflict with one of my many other installed mods. When I uncheck Silgrad Tower in the Data Files. Everything goes back to normal and I can travel on all public transports. If this is normal how do I get the operators to allow my transportation?

I might be in the wrong forum. I am looking for Morrowind Silgrad Tower help
Hi max killen, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

Yes you're on the right boards. Smile

I haven't heard about a problem like that before, so no, it's not normal. I'm curious, could you test unchecking everything except Silgrad Tower, and see if the problem goes away? If it does then the problem most likely stems from another mod.
Well, I unchecked all the addons except Tribunal and Bloodmoon. I even started a new game and now, not only will the silt rider operator NOT talk to me; but the Census and Excise Officer in Seyda Neen will NOT talk to me. The Silgrad Tower version that I am using is 0.89a The warning message that I get is:
One of the files that "Silgrad_Tower_V0.8.9a.esp" is dependent on has changed since the last save.
This may result in errors. Saving again will clear this message
but not necessarily fix any errors.
One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on.

I am using Morrowing version 1.6.0.1820, with the latest patches on Tribunal and Bloodmoon
hm... im not sure, but i think i had a problem like this one time. it went away on my next save game :hmm: i still dont quite know what caused that problem, since i wasent using any plugins.

all i know is that error messege is standard...
max killen: Version 0.8.9a doesn't sound right. Where did you get that? The newest release is 4-003, and if you really have a version that predates even Beta 1 then I'm not surprised it comes with its share of errors. We fixed a ton of bugs and added a lot of new content since those days. Perhaps you'd like to try the new one?
I downloaded the 4.003 version and everything appears to be all right now. My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I had to re-format the hard drives. So I had to start Morrowind over. I had been downloading add-ons from the various sites and I don't quite remember where I got the beta (?) version of Silgrad Tower. I deleted it from my computer, so hopefully everything will be all right now.. Thanks for your help