Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Im-Kilaya (Argonian Village) 117,32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you mind if I make a small argonian village here? Using largely Elsweyr and vanilla assets. Don't expect too much too soon though, this will largely be my "learning-to-use-CS-properly" area.

Edd
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
Do you mind if I make a small argonian village here? Using largely Elsweyr and vanilla assets. Don't expect too much too soon though, this will largely be my "learning-to-use-CS-properly" area.

Edd

I think its a nice idea,and Elsweyr need help.
Good luck with this one!
here are some lovely screens for you (album link)

A few points... underwater looks different because of a mod I have, and the chieftains hut occasionally glows. It only happens when HDR is enabled, and it seems to occur more regularly when another program is running in the background... in fact thats probably what causes it...

Anyway, its fine most of the time Smile

I'm going to move onto NPCs and AI, there will probably be between 5-10 living here in total.

Edd

EDIT: The reef shown is just off the coast, I thought I might place some of those animated waves over the top of it, to give a proper reef/lagoon feel Smile
Absolutely stunning. Good to see some work finally being done on Topal ISland. Marvelous, inspiring
Awesome, llamaranger! I can't wait to see this stuff gracing the Black Marsh too.
Woah,its really hot!!Nice,can't wait to check this out. Smile