Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Submit screenshots for the gallery here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(old thread title: Refreshing the gallery)
If you click the Gallery link in the page header... you'll get to see what our mod looked like back in 2006. Tongue

Saying our gallery is outdated is putting it mildly, something that Sachiel noted the other day in the news item thread.

I want to replace the coppermine gallery link with a link to a static gallery page that is easier to manage and update, but I need images from you guys in order to do that. To make it a bit more fun, let's say everyone in the team who wishes to gets to submit five (5) images for the gallery - i.e. I'll pick a few model renders and a few images of Soluthis' city exterior, and that would be the limit of my contribution. Not because I'm lazy or anything but because I think everyone's work should be highlighted and I think the best way to do that is if the guys who did the work submit their own images. (Plus I'm not great at taking screenshots anyway.)

Looking forward to seeing your cool screenshots Smile
I'll post the screenshots asap. Smile
I attached a few screenshots. Smile
Nice! This press release is indeed long overdue. Smile
Nice screenies!! Smile

`Senten
I dont anything but I will try and get some in the future. Nice pics Sandor Smile
Good Idea

It will be nice to see some more current images of our mod

Enjoy
Bob
Me and sandor's shots are up on the new gallery page.

I hope to update it with images from you other team members soon Smile
Howdy

On my next day off I can go to the house and take some of the work we have done for ES3 if you wish to post some of them as well

Enjoy
Bob
Here are a few. Not the best but they will do I hope.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5