Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0901 (Vineyard Overseer) [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tasellis Entius is in charge of the Soluthis Vineyard which produces some of the best wines in Morrowind. He's an eccentric LC Imperial who doesn't like his fellow Imperials. The owner of the vineyard (Vaniken R'i) pays for his rent so he lives in a very nice UC Redoran house.

The interior has been finished (screenshot).

The NPC will be fully voiced, courtesy of Ibsen's Ghost. Smile
Going by your screenshot it looks very nice Smile
Voice work completed and sent..... =)
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Voice work completed and sent..... =)
Thank you! =)

Very nice VW. :yes:

Would you be willing to voice the Wine Master as well (UC Imperial)?
After 3 months, I've finally starting to process the lines IG sent eons ago. I like the work, but I've noticed that the lines are spoken from the viewpoint of Vaniken R'i rather than Tasellis Entius. Sorry about not noticing earlier. :dunce:

here are the Entius lines:

Quote:VANIKENINTRO - "The name's [strike]Vaniken[/strike] Tasellis Entius, if you must know but if this is gonna be about Cyrodiil I don't want nothing to do with you."

PC - "What do you do here?"

VANIKEN01 - "I [strike]own[/strike] supervise the bloody place, don't I? All this is [strike]mine[/strike] in my hands. Pure graft, this is." (this line can be repeated after conversation is over and the question remains)
VANIKEN02 - "It's not easy getting your foot under the table amongst Dunmer folk. Still, better Dunmer than Imperial."

PC - "What's wrong with Imperials?"

VANIKEN03 - "Hmph, what's right with them? Arrogance is what. They make out they're saving the bleedin' world all the time."
VANIKEN04 - "I mean, take that little problem with the Daedra....a load of stuff and nonsense about nothing!"
VANIKEN05 - "I'm not saying it didn't smart a bit with Kvatch burning down but they make out that it's some kind of Holy War against the Nine."
VANIKEN06 - "You don't see that with Dunmer, see? They just get down to it, nasty at times but you know where you stand with them....and none of this posing about as heroes."

PC - "Don't you have to trade with Imperials though?"

VANIKEN07 - "Yeah, worst luck! Tamika's alright but if I ever bump into a noble poncing round swillin' the stuff and talking a load of old rot, I'll chin him."
VANIKEN08 - "And then there's the Watch....oooh, don't get me started."

I think a couple of minor changes like I've put in above (check the strikes & italics) change the dialogue sufficiently. In addition I'd like to request 4 new "greeting after meeting" lines:
  • When Entius likes you, (> 40 or 50)
  • When he dislikes you,
  • When you're Imperial and he really likes you, (suggested: > 70)
  • When Imperial otherwise.

Also what is Entius' editor ID? I looked in v3.27 using *entius* w/o success.

Thanks,
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow

Also what is Entius' editor ID? I looked in v3.27 using *entius* w/o success.

Thanks,
Steve
The esp hasn't been merged yet.
I must have misinterpreted who I was voicing. I don't think these lines would suit Entius then. Could you not just give them to Vaniken in his smart new Redoran house? Or is Vaniken a UC Imperial? I'd kind of based my lines for Luven R'i on his relationship with Vaniken. Because Luven is the more haughty brother with upper class aspirations then he's the one who speaks with the upper class set....and he's angry because his down-to-earth brother got the cut of the draw....
Or is Vaniken a UC Imperial?
He's UC and lives in Reich Parkeep and IMO he has no problems with his fellow Imperials.

I'd kind of based my lines for Luven R'i on his relationship with Vaniken. Because Luven is the more haughty brother with upper class aspirations then he's the one who speaks with the upper class set....and he's angry because his down-to-earth brother got the cut of the draw....
You could create some unique dialogue for Vaniken (ReichParkeep24).
Okay, so I'll just switch to SACarrow's suggestions....I may not be able to do so for a while though. As I was about to announce, my PC has finally died a death through malware infection. It took out my internet connection last night after a two-week battle to correct it. I'm going to try reinstalling Windows but I hear stuff like this just kills the PC stone dead on occasion. I may be stuffed for quite some time.... X(
I may not be able to do so for a while though. As I was about to announce, my PC has finally died a death through malware infection. It took out my internet connection last night after a two-week battle to correct it. I'm going to try reinstalling Windows but I hear stuff like this just kills the PC stone dead on occasion. I may be stuffed for quite some time.... X(
Good luck, I had to reinstall Vista because of a weird problem.
Pages: 1 2 3