Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0903 (Vineyard Wine Master) [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@ Razorwing

What race do you prefer?
I think it could be a good idea if he was of Imperial race and belonged to the R'i family.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think it could be a good idea if he was of Imperial race and belonged to the R'i family.
Okay. Smile
As mentioned here: Soluthis0901 (Vineyard Overseer) , yes, that sounds like fun! Is he a UC Imperial? Let me know if you have any particular directions or ideas for him.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
As mentioned here: Soluthis0901 (Vineyard Overseer) , yes, that sounds like fun! Is he a UC Imperial? Let me know if you have any particular directions or ideas for him.
Thank you, he's UC and Vaniken R'i's brother. Smile

I'll send you a PM.
This claim has been finished except for the VW. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by sandor
This claim has been finished except for the VW. Smile

Ah yes, I' d forgotten about this. Remind me if I don't get in touch about this within a week or so. It means that I'll have either forgotten about it again or mislaid your earlier PM. But it will get done!
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

Ah yes, I' d forgotten about this. Remind me if I don't get in touch about this within a week or so. It means that I'll have either forgotten about it again or mislaid your earlier PM. But it will get done!
Thanks! Smile
Very nice. But let me guess, the designer's name of the floor stones was Voronoi? Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Sachiel
Very nice. But let me guess, the designer's name of the floor stones was Voronoi? Wink

I wouldn't know about that, but I googled the term and found some interesting pictures Smile So I guess it's a mathematical algorhitm?
Pages: 1 2