Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRI0110 "Stonewastes LC House" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Official 'Black Marsh' Interior Claim: Ochir's House

[/HR]

Ochir's House
AVAILABILITY: Completed by Ibsen's Ghost

[/HR]

[Image: TESConstructionSet2009-03-1119-06-3.jpg]
[Image: TESConstructionSet2009-03-1118-51-1.jpg]

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]

Stonewastes is an average Argonian working class town that has become prosperous due to the fishing trade. Unlike nearby Rockguard however, which provides much of the more Cyrodiil-like foods for Argonia, it has never quite blended with non-Argonians so there remains a degree of animosity towards Imperials and Dunmer, especially.

It is a bustling town though and ably defended by large rocks and a tight cluster of trees that mark it out more as a Blackwood town than its native Parchlands suggests. It also lies very close to the Everglades and, in past history, was perfectly positioned to aid rebels that might sting any raiders to the Black Marshes and then retreat back into the waters.

This interior claim contains the home of Ochir whose main trade is as a blacksmith but has been known to get involved in armed conflict when the need arises. He is a friendly character, perhaps more so than many of the other Argonian townsfolk and is one of the few who will speak to Imperials and Dunmer, if the price is right.... He could be relied upon as a companion if the PC chose to recruit him for a quest as he is always on the lookout for some quick cash. When he visits the town Inn, he likes to gamble.

Ochir's home is likely to contain some valuables and money stored in a locked jewellery box along with counters and scales and perhaps a chessboard whenever one of the fishermen visit. This interior is likely to contain a few custom items as Ochir has no aspirations beyond Argonia and seems only interested in making money from smithery and adventuring. He might have an anvil and other blacksmith tools and could provide these sorts of services to the PC.

[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Interior Name:0BMTLStonewastesHouse10
Region: Parchlands
Settlement: Stonewastes
Architecture: Lower Class Stonewastes interior
Exterior cell coordinates: (-18,-05)
Claim Size & Difficulty: Easy / Medium.
Inhabitants: Ochir stands outside.
Mission Connections: None as yet.
NPCs: 1. The NPC must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid for them. The NPC is already named but you may change the name if necessary, so please discuss this and other details in the claims discussion thread ('General Info' below).
General Info: Please keep up to date on associated topics in the: Claims Discussion Forums .

[/HR]

How to mod your interior

Interior modding carries with it the same responsibilities as it does on our father project, Silgrad Tower. This means that there will need to be NPCs, Containers, Lighting etc. For a really nice checklist that is very, very thorough, try this one from Zurke: A handy checklist to create an interior for ST . Zurke is the most experienced and prolific interior modder I know of so it's all good advice.

[/HR]

Cluttering your Interior

Please try to use the BM objects as much as possible. Try to consider the story behind the owner of the house (which you may adapt unless stated) and add clutter as appropriate to them, including foodstuffs, flora, cutlery, paintings, tribal items and maybe some of the custom furniture. All interiors are likely to have bedding of some sort but if you setting up a store then you might to consider a suitable desk.

Please remember to light the area. Argonian or Imperial lighting can be used. If you have any further suggestions, requests for models and so on then please consult this thread: Furnitures & Clutters . At the time of writing, some of the older items have not be re-added to the archive (such as potions, wineskin, skull, flask and decanter) so please ask if you need extra models of this sort.

Have fun! :goodjob:
I claimed this one and completed the physical modding that needed to be done by using a lot of the custom assets. I also noticed that one of the Dementia paintings worked particularly well as an LC BM painting so I used that as well besides adding custom flora ingredients, bowls, tapestries, the chessboard, paintings and so on.

Now I just need to learn how to do AIs and pathing.....
Looks tasty!Keep it up IG!

`Senten
Thanks Senten. I quite enjoyed that one so I'll probably do a few more later.... =)....does anyone have (or know of) a guide on AIs and pathing?