Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0435 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: S0435.jpg]

[blockquote]
District: Eastside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0435.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

Status: Partially finished by nautilus; finished by AnImpatientFan.

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0435. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v3.25 or a higher version. If not available on the Source board please contact me via PM.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

Do not use too many poor objects, use rich objects and redware objects.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

No preference.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0435) and don't delete the exterior building.
I would like to claim this interior.
Hi Nautilus Smile

The interior is yours. Please read the descriptions when modding.

This is a middle class home that means you can use redware objects but no upperclass objects such as glass.

You can use the name generator to find names. It's the link connected to the race assignment.

If you have any questions they are ususally answered promptly.

Happy Modding!

edit: I should have read the description. You may use rich objects in this interior.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on this, got sidetracked with life stuff. Just gotta add NPC's, generate a pathgrid, n maybe a couple more clutter items n that is it.
Quote:Originally posted by Nautilus
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on this, got sidetracked with life stuff. Just gotta add NPC's, generate a pathgrid, n maybe a couple more clutter items n that is it.

Great to hear that, I look forward to checking it out Smile

I think the CS crashes when one tries to generate a pathgrid in an interior cell, so they have to be created by hand.
An update please?

TIA. Smile
Terribly sorry about the lack of an update. I apologize, Got obssesed with trying to model an Ascended Sleeper's head. I got the Path Grids done gotta do some play testing make sure I don't have any floaters and all that and last but not least add the NPCs.

Also I discussed this my problem with NPC dialogue with Razorwing and my inability to add it without my CS Crashing. Just wondering what I should do about that Issue.

Should I just leave out the NPC's or just add them n let someone add the dialogue to them at a later time?
I'll be willing to add the dialogue in the CS if you'll generate it: the words, conditions, etc.
K thanks, give me a couple days to get the dialogue and stuff in order. I haven't been able to tinker around with dialogue since it crashes so I'll need to figure out the conditions.
@Nautilus
Thanks for the update. Smile

@SACarrow
Thanks for your help. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4