Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Is there any road left to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi, is the road from llothynmokamer to the Shrine of st delyn done? Otherwise i would like to mod that road if possible. If not please say if there are any road's left that i can do /Fredrik :goodjob:
Hello Fredrik14 and welcome to ST! Smile

I don't know if that road has been finished I have to check.

Our regions are managed by TheImperialDragon.

There are many open road claims, you could mod the roads around Silgrad city, the road from the North of the Steadhelm area to the lighthouse or the road from Ald Nium to Ebbedin etc., unless TID has another suggestion/idea.

[Image: th_20d77d87.jpg]
Then i start to work on the road around silgrad tower then Smile Smile
how big should the roads be?

EDIT: What are the Coordinates for that area (x,y)?
Quote:Originally posted by Fredrik14
Then I start to work on the road around silgrad tower then Smile Smile
how big should the roads be?

EDIT: What are the Coordinates for that area (x,y)?
I'll prepare proposal for one of the roads leading to SC and send you and TheImperialDragon a PM with the details. Smile
Changes are open for discussion.

For the SC area please use a brush size of 2, the area is fully generated.
I don't exactly know were Silgrad City lies it could be nice if someone told me ?(
I don't exactly know were Silgrad City lies it could be nice if someone told me ?(

Hi Fredrik, I'm glad to see you found your way here Smile

As far as I know the city isn't added to the esm yet, apart from its city walls. But as sandor said, he'll come up with a suggestion for a part of the road you can mod and then get back to you (and TID) on the details.

In Swedish:
Tjena Fredrik, kul att du hittade hit Smile

Såvitt jag vet har inte staden lagts till till esm-filen ännu, med undantag för stadsmuren. Men som sandor sa så ska han snida till ett förslag på en vägsträcka du kan modda och skicka det till dig och TID tillsammans med detaljer om vilken cell som vägen börjar och slutar i.
What about the road between Soluthis (and reich parkeep) and Steadhelm, or from the bridge that leads to Steadhelm?
Edit: it should be the road from the bridge near steadhelm (with the dragons) and Ald Nium.
I cant put road on certain areas i just make an straight line(then i mean straight) I'll upload an pic. i've tried almost everything if you know what i'm doing wrong then please tell me. It never happened before so im quite helpless

Och... Razorwing vad ska jag göra när jag är klar? Skicka filen till dej? eller Sandor?
I cant put road on certain areas I just make an straight line(then I mean straight) I'll upload an pic. i've tried almost everything if you know what i'm doing wrong then please tell me. It never happened before so I'm quite helpless

Och... Razorwing vad ska jag göra när jag är klar? Skicka filen till dej? eller Sandor?

If you're painting a landscape texture and it suddenly stops working, it's because of one of two reasons.

One, that you're modding with cell load turned off. To turn it on, go to File > Preferences, Render Window tab, and tick the checkbox "Allow Render Window Cell Loads". This will continously load cells as you move around in the world window and allow you to keep painting landscape textures.

Or two, that the cell quad has too many textures. Oblivion is hardcoded to only allow nine landscape textures per cell quad. To see which landscape textures are used you need to first be in Landscape Editing mode. Make sure the world window is selected, and then press the I key on your keyboard. Is any of the lists full? If so, that means the number of landscape textures are maxed out. To free up a slot, right-click on one of them and choose Replace. You'll get a popup list. Find one that is already used in that cell quad and double-click it, and then those two textures will merge in the list and free up a slot for your road texture. (If you've already painted road texture in that cell, which it looks like you've done in your screenshot, that paint will become visible once you've freed up a slot.)

And... Razorwing what should I do when I'm finished? Send the file to you? or sandor?

Bäst är om du bifogar den som en bilaga till ett inlägg i den här tråden.
Best is if you include it as an attachment to a post in this thread.
I'm ready with the road i did'nt delete many rocks and trees only a few. I stopped at 8, -19 somewhere in that cell. please rate in a scale 1-10.
Pages: 1 2 3 4