Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: My post count, what happened???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread title, basically. Haven't visited the forums in a loooong while and it appears my post count has been reduced to 88, and I am now a lowly knight! Though I suppose my previous Skyrim title wouldn't have made much sense. But the post count...is that meant to happen? I gather it's because Skyrim was archived but I didn't think that would have had an effect...post counts can go *down*?
i think that archived threads dont count towards post count, so thats probably while youre down again.

post count can certainly go down Tongue not sure if this software allows it, but its actually possible to make it so that posting removes postcount instead of adding it Tongue
After the "Skyrim for Oblivion" project died I backed up its forum boards to html format and then removed the forum boards from our database. Since a user's post count is calculated from the number of posts on the forum, removing boards from the database has an effect on how the post count is calculated.