Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Can't create new threads in TES3 forums?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, new member here.

I don't seem to be able to create a new thread in the TES3 sub-forums on this site - any idea why?

I wanted to ask whether it's possible to use Silgrad's Tower for TES3 (not Oblivion) with Tamriel Rebuilt, as the FAQ says not but this site says it works ok: http://morrowind2009.wordpress.com/

Is it just a particular part of TR that it conflicts with? (e.g. just map 2 or something?)

Thanks in advance
Welcome to Silgrad Tower!

:wave:

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any conflicts in the current releases of ST and TR - I can't say with 100% certainty though (I haven't worked much on the TES3 mod). Where specifically does it say that there's a conflict?

EDIT: As a check, it looks as though there are a few TES3 mod conflict-detecting applications out there. I just googled and found this application on UESP, which could be useful to you.
Quote:Originally posted by Reve
I don't seem to be able to create a new thread in the TES3 sub-forums on this site - any idea why?
The TES3 forums seem to be locked down as the project is currently on hold.
ST will conflict with TR's map 4 and 5, so you're OK with what is out right now.
Thank you all for your help.

Perhaps it would be useful to update the Silgrad's readme to say that it doesn't conflict with TR maps 1 & 2?

Otherwise another noobie like me will come along and ask the same thing Smile

Thanks again
Bob196045 is going through a time in his life where he can't mod, so we closed the TES3 forum boards until he once again can.