Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 1 and 1.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been reading ads for this company and wondering if I should dump my old Sisna account (which gives me 100MB of server space) for this one (which claims to give 10GB of server space) for half the price. Has anyone here dealt with them? Is it reliable? I'd like to know because I would like to have more server space for my work and give ST another server for their files as well.
I'm using 1und1 (the german version of 1and1 Big Grin) for tree years and never had problems.
I have just two domains - of the German branch as well - (even though I used only one of them ... for a short period of time ... I have to get that old band homepage back ... *sigh* ... and the other one is just for the moment I have that very perfect idea ...) but I had never any problem with them and they have been quite nice during my few phone calls.

They get good ratings which I - personally - find quite surprising, because most companies that become successful in Germany get a decent bashing from the first sign of success. So for me this is a sign that they must be reliable and up to their word.

I don't know, if you can compare both branches, but regarding the German one I'd say do it.

Greetings

Quentin
They seem very generous with data storage space and number of sql databases in all the available plans, but their bandwidth limit (which they call Monthly Transfer Volume) doesn't seem very generous in my personal opinion. Then again I guess any bandwidth allowance that isn't unlimited would seem ungenerous in my mind. :elk:

It's very comforting to know there's no limit to how popular the site becomes or how much people download from it.
After checkin out 1and1 I'd definately say to go with them. I was going to recommend mine (godaddy.com) but not now. Wink
i dont think i need a site....
I'm going to sign up for it in a few days (waiting for a check to clear Big Grin ). Since I'll have a lot new space to use ST will be free to use it for their files as well. Smile
I've signed up today. The new address will be http://www.blacklightcity.com . But give me a little time to get everything set up.
Cool url. Smile
Awesome. :dance:
Pages: 1 2