Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: My password was stolen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says.Somone entered on my id today and made a stupid joke about me that I died.I am alive and I made this theard cuz' I want to change my password.How do I do that?And is there any way to know who entered my id.I want revenge. X(
I changed your password and the new one was sent to your e-mail account with which you registered. Don't ask me about it, because even I as an admin have no insight on the passwords of any member.

This has been an extremely sick joke and my anger is beyond description. And no, so far I have been not able to find out anything about the impostor ... and for his sake I hope I never will. X(

Greetings

Quentin
Thank you.I hope someday I will catch him.

Edit:The same IP?That's usefull.Then someone from my house did that.He should prepare himself for the torture. X(
this is ..... crazy :eek:

how has the villen done this ?(
im sry for what may sound like flaming, and give me a warning if you find it such, but i do not think that this is serious. no one has a reason to steal your pasword. Unless you have some uber data on there, it was someone that you know who played a prank. my gues on how it ocured: you have the long me in automaticly feature activated, and someone used the same computer.

Also, i dought that the password was stolen at all. ban me, but i firmly belive that this is a ploy at atention.
Quote:from Lady Nerevar's signo, i wont spell check unless i feel like it.

Good then I must do it myself. Big Grin

It took me a while to understand that you meant the "log me in automatically" feature, but I am likely to concur with that theory.

And no, your post doesn't sound like flaming and thus doesn't deserve a warning ... oh and speaking one's mind and adding a constructive suggestion for a possible solution has never been a reason to ban someone at Silgrad Tower.

I think you have been punked, horodnicdragos, in a very tasteless and sick way. So ...

... for the moment the case is dismissed and the thread locked.

Greetings

Quentin