Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I've got to show it sometime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
mmmm :eek:

my firste thing on 3ds that looks like what i had in mind

(its a corkbulb root) Big Grin
Looks like a corkbulb root ingredient to me :yes:
Nice work!
mmm i think the mini root things that are at thebottem and tom need to be longer an rooticher Big Grin
I think the root needs to be more bulbous... like.. fatter.... but otherwise... I can't see anything that my opinion differs with! :applause:
Hey, it's really rooty. After all does every root grow in exactly the same way in different areas? Could be that the weather has not been too good lately, or the soil is not rich enough, or too rich.

What you are doing is vital for the game. If you can make all the ingredients you might get promoted to the illustrious position of Silgrad Tower Apothacer! :goodjob:
mmm maby i must make 3 or 4 a little bit diffrent

and kukulza,, the'l be FAT Big Grin
uh, ohhh. I shudders to think as wot you might be up to dl: picture of someone :brew: in a dark corner.

Umm, :idea1: maybe fat in a slim kinda way? Big Grin
more like fat with slim parts an bobbels(it must look like a wroot that has struggelt to grow)
Oh yeah, that's true. :idea2:

A more carrot-shaped body and longer, fatter roots would probably make it look more like the ingredient from Morrowind. I attached a reference shot in case anyone is wondering what the original looked like. A couple of variations would be really cool too, if you feel you have the time and desire to do them - we could just give the container a levelled list and it'd draw a variation at random. :goodjob:
Good job!For your first moel with 3dsmax it's good.I am not that good with 3dsmax.
Pages: 1 2 3