Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Glok-Chuba?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A possible concept design for Glok-Chuba: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20679 ....? I know that Glue (the modder) is using the Aezarka resources here which are available to anyone to use. It's a nice idea......quite amphibian-looking.
Looks nice, but the door is kinda strange...
Looking good IG, looks a little strange, but then strange is good.
Yes, I'm in favour of strange. :yes:

Glok-Chuba needed to be semi-choked in roots and this fits the bill, I think. We can use the jungle roots seeing as this fits into the jungle region.
I like it. Blackmarsh can be a little "strange", ya know.

Koniption
Agreed.

Though for some reason when I think Black Marsh I think strange :lmao:
I like it, reminds me of yoda's hut from Star Wars though.

Not to fond of the shiny blue entrace. Kinda too strange I think, otherwise it looks nice.
Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I like it, reminds me of yoda's hut from Star Wars though.

Not to fond of the shiny blue entrace. Kinda too strange I think, otherwise it looks nice.

Yeah, I think so too
Okay, that can be changed to something more organic.....in fact, the whole thing might look kind of like an eggshell. That might be worth experimenting on...texture-wise. After all, these are supposed to be the dwellings of the frog-like Paatru.....
I think that looks perfect, except for the funny texture on the door that you mentioned. I agree with your suggestions for what to change them to as well.
Pages: 1 2 3