Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Status Update requested.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After being away for a long time from the entire modding scene and the elder scrolls.. I am kind of puzzled.

What are the highlights..

- Tamriel Rebuild.. did it rebuild.. or finally collapsed
- How far are preps for the new installment..
- What is the newest version
- How many of the older sites are still around? WI for example?
- Any new developments to share?

Oh well have so many questions... and even more appologise to make...

-D-
well,,

there lots of new people like me Big Grin

an i think one of the 4 star bosses can handle this for the rest(i mean rw or quentin...yeah ther still around Big Grin)

hello since we havent met and welkome back cos your here again
Tamriel Rebuilt... its like what the Ottoman Empire became... 'sick man of Europe' as one Russian Czar said... it isn't doing much... but it is looking to mak Hammerfell for the TES4
new installment? from what I know, Silgrad is into making TES4 version of the mod now...
version? not sure about that....
older sites? well many of the old mod sites I used to visit when thinking about potential modding for TES3 are now dead.... but I look to the future: TES4
new developements? 3d modelling, concept art... the birth of a new affiliate mod: TES4- Vvardenfell... we are somewhat connected to Silgrad Tower... not a connected mod, but an affiliate.... in the sense that we work together... but not in the same group... like in the same company but not in the same factory Smile
hm, i can insert a nickel bout TR.

were still rebuilding Tongue finishing up MW, and preparing to move ta HF in OB. MW will not be droped once OB is out, people will continu to work on it.

ps, i rember hearing your name come up somewhere in some history... werent you one of the original core wars people? or am i geting myself confused as usual? id be honored if you did explain your historical background in relation to the 2 mods.
To answer the question:

1.) Nah, TR is still there but looks like its going to abandon it's Morrowind project and rebuild Hammerfell for Oblivion.

2.) Right now ST is building new models for Oblivion. Until the new game is released it's best to prepare with the new models before deciding on claims for exteriors and interiors. Quests are also being worked on for the new game as well so everything is moving along well.

3.) The newest version is available for download. There is a combined version of Blacklight and Silgrad Tower but it is a test version only. I should have a second version up soon.

4.) That question is best answered by Razorwing.

5.) Tons. Just look around the forums for new test models. There is an excellent group making new models. Their work rivals Bethesda in detail and thought.
Thanks for the replies. Its good to see newer people found their way to ST.

To answer your question LN .. Yes I used to be one of the core people for over 1.5 years.. When you look into the ESP youll see alot of "ds" references.. which are all mine I am proud to say. The swamps and Durzogs tomb (which I heard got its name changed afterwards).. and most of the original 31 quests came out of my creative mind. The work I am most proud of is the undead invested mine up north of the map. I helped this project through some rough times too.. but alas then rough times caught me and I handed it all over to Razor.. who I am glad to still see around here.

Tamriel Rebuild.. sorry to hear the bad news.. alltho I am not really that surprised, afterall there was a reason why we split up from them in the first place. Good to see one of its founding fathers here tho, that allways inspires. I bought a new copy of morrowind.. and got a new comp.. so I will check out the new esp.. (if there is any) because I am very curious to see the work people put into my allmost 1 year absence.

-D-
It's still good to hear from you Deus. I hope you'll make a claim or two for ST and give your good work to the project again. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
It's still good to hear from you Deus. I hope you'll make a claim or two for ST and give your good work to the project again. Big Grin

speaking of that.. what is open?.. What parts are claimable.. which parts are done.. for instance what is the status on

- The dwemer settlement
- The ancient monestary
- Reich Parkeep
- The ancient Gate

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: ahhh dancing bananas.. how I missed thee Cool
Yeah, I was tallking about the Oblivion version of the mod. For Morrowind, there is more to claim in Blacklight than Silgrad Tower. On Oblivion, Razorwing can tell you more but I have openings in Blacklight such as the city of Windhelm, Cormaris View and others. There will be plenty to work on. =)
Quote:Originally posted by Rodan
Yeah, I was tallking about the Oblivion version of the mod. For Morrowind, there is more to claim in Blacklight than Silgrad Tower. On Oblivion, Razorwing can tell you more but I have openings in Blacklight such as the city of Windhelm, Cormaris View and others. There will be plenty to work on. =)

Perhaps an odd question.. but is there a plan on how to do it? As far as I know there wont be a redoran tileset in the oblivion gamefile... how will you solve these kinds of minor problems?
Pages: 1 2 3