Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: NJRL0102 "Naga-Cradle Jungle: North-East" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's been almost a year since I lost the work on this claim due to a system crash. I've finally started working on it again. This time I'll spend less time on it so that we can have the pleasure of making additions as we see fit and that, rather than slogging away being so exact, I can actually enjoy landscape modding a bit more.
... and er, Ibsen? Two words: back ups!
Yeah, I'd thought I had that one sorted a year ago but it turned out that the only file I hadn't backed up was the esp file I had been working on. I was so angry that, at the time, I was a danger to the local community. If anyone had looked at me the wrong way, I'd have split their skull with the nearest available blunt instrument.... X(
Hopefully things will go smoother the second time around.
Back to work today. I'll start adding wilderness creatures once I'm done with the Jungle...
Just one thing I remembered... this area now includes the Stormhold Prison surface entrance. It's next to that lagoon up in the mountains. Just to let you know, in case you're planning on altering that area yourself. I think the castle has already been merged, so it should be ok I think.
Aye, np. Pleeeaase don't add any more dungeon entrances unless you undertake a landscaping claim though. It's utterly demeaning to have to adjust flora items cell-by-cell with no 'reward' modding to look forward to.
Yeah, sorry about that. Those two were one-off entrances to a dungeon complex I'd already made, (which aren't conventional dungeons anyway), so the rest will still be entirely up to you... Smile
I'll be adapting it a little bit as I go. Nothing too drastic though. I'm up to the Southern fringes of Stormhold now anyway. I'm getting a lot more roots laid down this time along with a few watery patches to the East. It's very dense. I just need to make sure I add special items like Rafflesia and flora fly once I'm done.

On a completely unrelated note, I was looking at new PCs earlier today. I may be able to get a new one soon. This thing I've got now is a big piece of s**t. With a better one I'll be able to manipulate height maps properly. With this thing, it just cuts out as soon as I so much as attempt it.
Just as SG sent along the Hist Temple files, I had completed landscaping the area planned for the first Temple. I now have about 14 cells or so and they're all North-Easterly of Stormhold. Hopefully, if I get those Temple files then I can submit the first temple along with this claim.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5