Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: TMJ's Garuda Race
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is the Garuda Race with textures. Enjoy.

http://files.filefront.com/GarudaSCENEra...einfo.html

These posts were excised from -this thread- /Rw 090526
Awesome! The bird-folk of the Black Marshes have arrived! :bananarock:

Do you know how I can have him converted into .nif and .dds format? I'm afraid I don't have 3dsmax. One of our in-house modellers may be able to do it though.
Ok. This is the file for the Gurada race.

Its in 3dsmax9 format.

It really could use better textures.

http://files.filefront.com/hawkmanRAWzip...einfo.html
Cool! Cool Thanks, TMJ!

I'm not 3dsmax9 literate, I'm afraid. Nor do I have the program but I can probably do something with the textures. Actually, I'm hoping we can get someone in to animate it. I shall have to go head-hunting....unless you have the time yourself? I know that nick_op is now busy so that's no longer an option. Anyway, it shall be done!
Ibsen, you'll probably want someone to get it into .nif format, so that anyone that wishes to have a go will be able to import it into the modelling program of their choice. You'll need someone with 3ds Max 9 or higher to do this, though.
Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
Ibsen, you'll probably want someone to get it into .nif format, so that anyone that wishes to have a go will be able to import it into the modelling program of their choice. You'll need someone with 3ds Max 9 or higher to do this, though.

How hard is it to do this?, I have Max 2009, but aint used it before Tongue, if its simple import/export I could try it. But anything above that and someone else would have to do it.
Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
How hard is it to do this?, I have Max 2009, but aint used it before Tongue, if its simple import/export I could try it. But anything above that and someone else would have to do it.
It's fairly simple. First off, you'll want to select all of the pieces of the mesh and reset the x-form (should be on the utilities panel). Then use the 'mesh export' settings listed here. If you do that and post the result I'll check to see that it's worked later.
Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
It's fairly simple. First off, you'll want to select all of the pieces of the mesh and reset the x-form (should be on the utilities panel). Then use the 'mesh export' settings listed here. If you do that and post the result I'll check to see that it's worked later.

Those settings are beyond me, but the second I get a chance today I will at least attempt it. Might not get anywhere but who knows Smile
Let me know if you figure it out, IS because I have another creature in 3dsmax that I'd been keeping, hoping I could have it converted some day. It would make another fabulous addition...
What creature is that?
Pages: 1 2 3