Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: To those with faith, and yet I returned...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'll get on that... user names and passwords will be PMed to their owners, respectively.

EDIT: If you want to help, just hit the REGISTER button at the bottom of the index page.
Looks good!
Can you:
1) make the devs admins?
2) change the looks?
Yes and Yes, If you haven't found the admin panel by now, the link is at the bottom of the page, you should be able to change ALOT of stuff to help me out, especially in the user/forum department where alot of the bulk work needs to be done. If it's not working, just let me know, I probably havnt set it right.

EDIT: I took a shortcut, you've been set to founder, 100% forum permissions now.
Don't see the panel...
Should say "administration Control panel" on the VERY LAST line, below the board version infoz
Quote:Originally posted by Starr
Should say "administration Control panel" on the VERY LAST line, below the board version infoz
Nope...