Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tsaesci capital heavy WIP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Just to show something that we could use in the main mod. We could even do it episodically: Tsaesci, Tang Mo and Ka Po in separate mods. But it's too early to make decisions about that. We need people first...)

It's still heavy WIP...
It's a captial, located at a "Nile"-sort of river. Huge docks to accomodate the enormous siege-fleets. The tower is 3km in height with the poor building vertical "barrios" against it while the clergy and the rich reside at the top. (note: I'm still working on the top...)
The walls are adorned with stone prophecies and writings...
Now it's one model, all equally "detailed" (it hasn't been clutterized yet as I;m experimenting with the city... trying to keep the FPS as good as possible, see what we can do with textures, etc.) but I'll probably convert it into a few districts (Temple, Aqueduct, Gardens, Docks, Palace, Tower, Undermarket.) like the IC...

[Image: Tsaecapital3.jpg]

[Image: Tsaecapital2.jpg]

Questions? I have maps drawn and stories written, all I need to do now is model it. Believe me when I say that I made this TODAY. =P
can i suggest you try mapping existing work? it's the mapping that cause the most heart ache when modelling imo.
Very impressive. Makes one being inspired. :goodjob:

Excellent work.
wow o.O. Now only if I could work that fast with my animations. Cool models :goodjob:
That's close to what I always thought would be Tsaesci Architecture.