Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Tree city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggested this one to Valenwood, as I think it fits the province, but they disagreed. This is a Tree city from Heroes of M&M, Do you think this can come n handy ( to make a settlement similar to this)
Looks like Tlo1048 JUST got there ahead of you, doz: Modders Resources and new items . See the Valenwood resources.
doh :bash:

missed again
Talking of trees, I've been experimenting with possible assets and textures for Darkmoor recently and decided to take a look at some of the existing but unused trees in our archive. Most of these are the work of Senten and includes his magnificent early Hist tree model (the one with the long, waving branches). I had plans to adopt a different design for the Hist trees but now I'm not so sure. His work will definitely be used in some context though.

You'll be able to recognise the name of the tree from the name of the file by hovering over the attachment. I'll probably use our own cypress trees, the giant swamp tree and the mangroves for Darkmoor but I noticed that KP's own mangroves are mysteriously absent from the collection so they'll be added too.

Sorry if the shots are a bit dark...