Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Valenwood Trailer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been a little bored last night, so I created this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w99wn7ecYc

Nothing too great, but I think it fits the purpose of promotion :goodjob:
Looks great Smile
Thanks Omber. I have seen you posted a vid featuring content not too long ago aswell. I'm glad we're getting so many positive reviews, I guess we have a lot of fans behind us. =)
And i got a question drmccoy my computer is old and i'm gettign a new computer so i was wondering what kind of computer do you have? I mean the graphics card, Hardrive etc
Wow, this is really off topic, but ok xD

I have built my computer myself to avoid trader costs and so on, and I ended up with around 800€, that was around Christmas last year, so my computer is not the best, the priceces have been quite high back then and you'll need to have at least some basic knowledge about how to put a computer together. Anyhow, here are my sepcs:

I used the ASUS P5Q Motherboard as a base, I would recommed the ASUS P5Q Premium to max out your traffic at the northbridge.

A Intel Duo Core E8400 builds my processing unit, even though I'd suggest the advanced E8600 , but only if it's less than 200€.

A sharkoon 450Watt Power Supply and 4 Gigs of DDR2 RAM have been put in this fine case here.

When it comes down to GPUs, there are always the NVIDIA fans and the ATI fans. I have decided for an ATI, the HD4870 1GB Version. I would nowadays talk you into the HD 4890 or even into the HD4870 X2.

I'm using an Arctic Freezer Cooler for my CPU Unit, you can attach it do your CPU without cooling paste and it's giving me very decent results. I have built in multiple case fans aswell, all using the Cool&Quiet Technology which lets you control them for sound regulation.

A harddrive of 1 Terrabyte and 2 DVD Recorders are building the frontend of my computer. Aaaand I hope I didn't forget anything. I'm running Windows Vista 64Bit. It's better than you might think by now. I actually got used to it. Vista, because you can run your DX10.x games only on a Vista System (I've heard there is a direct x 10 patch for xp, but I have never tried it and it's not official as far as i know), and 64bit to take advantage for my 4gigs of ram, which I might be increasing still.

I'm sure there are better configurations out there, but this one has prooven to work very fine for me and I couldn't be more happy with it, escpecially if you look at the price. Anyway, don't judge your buys on this review of my machine, maybe other people come in telling you ATI sucks and to not buy an Intel Processor for your life. But I hope I gave you some perspectives at least.

Cheers.
And back to topic! Big Grin
Great vid, drmccoy!
I put that together randomly, I could have done a lot better now that I think of it. More scenes, more fighting scenes, more pictures of the island, quest footage, etc... Oh well, it's a trailer after all Smile
Yay Finntroll! My favourite band of all time.

Great video ! :goodjob:

`Senten
Nice work. I will watch it later when it loads!! Haha slow greek internet. Link it too my video as a response too get more people too watch it. Cant wait to see it!!
Its a very good video :goodjob:. How did you get the motion blur? Im not such a massive music fan buts thats fine.
Pages: 1 2