Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Something like a official "I am back post"...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to everybody! After lurking in the shadows for a while and noticing, that there is still life in ST, I would like to announce my return to the modding front. Oblivion looks delecious and especially the new radiant AI stuff and scripting possiblities will quickly get me out of the game and into the editor. I probably won't have the time to do as much as I did before, but I guess it will be enough to add something substantial. For the 'old' ST I did most of the exterior work of Reich Parkeep and Ashunor Valley, many interiors (like the Reich Parkeep castle), a lot of scripts (I liked especially the AI enhancing ones), lighting work, and some of the longer quests. I am not into modelling or texturing and my dialogue skills are at best mediocre. That's it! I am looking forward to work with you all!

-Z-

PS: I remember when I proudly submitted one of my first interiors (a smugglers cave) to Deus, who was at that time in charge of managing the main file. His answer was like this (I exaggerate): "Hmm, not bad, but it lacks a bit of detail. Could you add a little bit of this and that. And at the entrance, could you..." Wink
Yey!

Welcome back!
Welcome back, Zarkis.
Glad to see you return, Zarkis. It has been a while. Wink
Welcome back!