Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: NJRS0102 "Tenmar Wall" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Tenmar Wall cave section of the settlement is now complete albeit with a curious error in the house of Girmon (I think) where the improvised staircase that leads you to the attic plunges me into darkness in the gameworld. In other words, I walk upstairs and the screen goes black and I can't get it back until I quit OB....weird!

Anyway, everything else works fine! =) My new esp will involve a reduction in lights which should improve the slightly glitchy FPS. Feel free to visit Tenmar Wall in the meantime. The screenshots cover a number of secret doors, some of which will lead on to tunnels and dungeons.

The only missing interiors are the three houses in the exterior world.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
In other words, I walk upstairs and the screen goes black and I can't get it back until I quit OB....weird!
Try checking the fog settings in the cell. I understand that if the minimum distance (or some such setting) is set to 0, it can cause such a bug.

Also, I believe there is a console command that can alleviate the black screen bug( I think it's 'cal').
Thanks, nick_op! So what should I set to, do you think?
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Thanks, nick_op! So what should I set to, do you think?
Anything greater than zero.

However, there are several black screen bugs around (and fixes for most of them), but I've been out of the loop for a while so I can't give much more info. I do know that Wrye Bash has a fix you can run on .esp files to sort out one of the bugs, though (the one I mentioned, I think).
That is correct Nick_Op. Just open Wrye Bash and apply the fix to the plugin.

The bug fixed by Wrye Bash fixes this problem where one of the causes is HDR. There is another black screen bug caused by having Interior shadows enabled while you are sneaking. I don't know if there are any other types of black screen bugs though.

Also, the black screen bug seems to only affect Nvidea graphics cards. Other manufacturers don't seem to have this problem, which is a pity since Nvidea is my favourite GPU maker.