Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Sandor. Here are a couple of ESPs.

One is landscaping the other I created some interiors within the Stronghold.

SCSouthV4.1

- Connected main road and dirt roads to Silgrad City entrance in cell -8 -41, affecting cells -6 -42, -8 -42, -9 -42 and -10 -42.

- Extended mainroad along waterway to cell -9 -53.

- Created Stronghold in cells -9 -48 and -10 -48 changed existing LOD building with one piece buildings.

- swapped out LOD buildings with one piece buildings in cells -7 -44 and -8 -44.

- Added 100 to the interfaction relation modifier of StZKSCSouthBandit faction. That is what the OB Bandit faction is and it works.

- Created a sleep package for bandit01, bandit02 and bandit03 and a BanditWander package.

SCSouthSHInteriorsV1.1

- Created interior cells(empty) SilgradCitySouthSHTower, SilgradCitySouthSHArmory, SilgradCitySouthSHMess.

I will not be posting claims for these interiors I can knock them out without much problem.
Thanks for the update. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
- Created Stronghold in cells -9 -48 and -10 -48 changed existing LOD building with one piece buildings.
Nice work. Smile

The files have been merged.
Thanks Smile
Hi Sandor. Smile

SCSouthSHInteriorsV2.1

- Modded interiors StZKSCSouthSHArmory, StZKSCSouthSHMess and StZKSCSouthSHTower.

- Created StZKSCSouthGuardFaction.

- Linked interior doors to exterior doors in cells SilgradCitySouthSHArmory,SilgradCitySouthSHMess,SilgradCitySouthSHTower with -9 -49 and -10 -48.

- added pathgrid to interior of stronghold and exterior on road for future use.
Thanks! Smile
The file has been merged.

Nice work! Smile
Since this road runs through Silgrad City South I will post it here.

This is the road connecting to Cyrodiil.

@ Sandor, there is one issue with the esp and I cannot seem to fix it in the CS.

Please see attachment.

Thanks Smile
Zurke
Thanks, I'll fix the error. Smile

It's caused when e.g. duplicating or dragging an object that's near a cell border to the other cell.

EDIT

I checked the road, nice work. :goodjob:
The file has been merged.
Here is another update.

StZKSCSouthV6.1

- added sconce to outside of outpost buildings.
- replaced StRwCryptExtBuilding in cell -7, -47 with StExComCaveEntranceAI01.
- moved bandits from cell -6. -50 to -7, -48.
- generated pathgrid in cells -10*, -47 -48 -49.
- Used StSrSilgrad03GrassDirtRocks on all cells with a non accessible slope.
- covered LOD issues in -10 - 48
Pages: 1 2