Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: BWRI0104 "RockGuard: The Rootworm's Relief" (Needs an NPC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Official 'Black Marsh' Interior Claim for RockGuard: The Rootworm's Relief (Inn)

Simple asset replacement required only. Could be used for Quest modders looking for a quick location.

[/HR]

The Rootworm's Relief (Inn)
AVAILABILITY: Completed by Deeza (but needs an NPC)

[/HR]

[Image: Rockguard02.jpg]

(NB: The Rootworm's Relief is on the hill to the right up the steps.)

[Image: RGInn.jpg]

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]

Despite being one of the most Imperial settlements in Argonia, RockGuard contains some very unsettled residents who once considered themselves a part of the Empire. It has become increasingly evident that this is not the case though, as attacks from outside have been on the increase and Argonian influence begins to pressurise their situation. Financial reward from the farm is great but living conditions are tight and, at times, unfriendly.

However, RockGuard has held fast partly due to its enclosed circular shape and the presence of Imperial Guards. The Guards are set to be released back to Cyrodiil (which many of them long for) but discipline is kept and the farmers continue to enjoy good relations with traders from nearby Gideon.

This interior claim is for The Rootworm's Relief, a small Inn but a proud one as it has, in the past, played host to many strange and wonderful people from all over Argonia and beyond. It is, however, beginning to get a little rowdy for some of the locals' tastes as the travelling Imperial merchants have begun to be replaced by marauders, thieves and bandits from Gideon. The strong presence of the Imperial Guard, however, serve to keep the peace....although they themselves are frequent visitors and hardly quiet.

Inia Celrinda owns the place. Inia is a beautiful Altmer and admired by every one of the Guards in RockGuard, some of whom obsess about her but, despite the stories, they enjoy little success.

[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Interior Name:1BMIGRockGuardInn
Region: Blackwood
Settlement: RockGuard
Architecture: Farm House
Exterior cell coordinates: (-20,1)
Claim Size & Difficulty: Very, very Easy (recommended to be taken with another full interior claim as all that needs to be done is for rugs, crates, paintings, some ingredients and furniture to be changed along with any other changes that you see fit.)
Inhabitants: Inia Celrinda (Innkeep) - not been created yet.
Mission Connections: None as yet.
NPCs: 1. The NPC must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid for them. The NPC is already named but you may change the name if necessary, so please discuss this and other details in the claims discussion thread ('General Info' below).
General Info: Please keep up to date on associated topics in the: Claims Discussion Forums .

[/HR]

How to mod your interior

Interior modding carries with it the same responsibilities as it does on our father project, Silgrad Tower. This means that there will need to be NPCs, Containers, Lighting etc. For a really nice checklist that is very, very thorough, try this one from Zurke: A handy checklist to create an interior for ST . Zurke is the most experienced and prolific interior modder I know of so it's all good advice.

[/HR]

Cluttering your Interior

Already done! Just replace some of the rugs, crates, paintings, some ingredients and furniture and try to customise the interior to your liking. Remember that RockGuard is not a very Argonian village but the Argonian inhabitants are much more likely to have Argonian items such as Bamboo furniture and wall hangings more appropriate to them.

All in all, this should only take about 10-20 minutes maximum.

Have fun! :goodjob:
Could i claim this? seeming my internet is acting up and will not let me download much....

If i could then it would be something for me to do while im not doing much.

Do i have to download the main BSA files? If so then can someone send me a download somewhere or another.
Good man! You certainly can claim this. =)

This one already has a basic layout but you may adjust this however you wish. It's actually a very good one to get yourself acquainted with the different custom interior models in the Static-Blackmarsh folder. Most of the relevant stuff you will find under clutter. You should also check out the furniture and lighting folders and any other vanilla or SI items are also useable.

The latest esm to use is here: Latest esm and esp updates .
And the latest archive is here: Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa .

Please bear in mind that a fair amount of these assets will show up with purple textures in the game because we've recently switched to bsa format. This is not a problem in the long term because it just means I need to do an overhaul of the archive to get the errors sorted (which were expected). However, it may be a little annoying not seeing what some of the objects really look like. I'm trying to get the archive updated ASAP.
Thanks Ibsen =)

Ill try and download the BSA and ESM ok :goodjob:
I dont think seeing the actual object is a problem because ill just look around the object files and make the place to my liking.

Should i check if its clean after? Or do we do that kind of thing before we announce the next update.
Sandor can check it, if you like. He's very efficient about such things. Smile

Enjoy the claim. :check:
Any news on this, NA?
I'll open this claim due to NA's unfortunate departure
Muhahaha :lmao:

Nice name for a Tavern Big Grin, Bon Appetit!
I'm Claiming this
Sure :check:
Pages: 1 2