Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Interiors Strategy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2BMDZStormholdCastle01

...and so on.
i think he meant the diamond mine?

There was discussion a while back between tlo and kuku about having a few quests built around diamond exploitation, with 3 warring factions trying to obtain them or something, damned if I can find the thread though...

x

edd

EDIT: On topic: I don't really see this strategy as a particularly bad thing. I personally would prefer to start from scratch/like working with my own models, so probably wouldn't be that tempted to claim an imperial interior anyway, but really, even the in beta regions i doubt the plagiarised imperial presence will be that strong, and there will be plenty of originality so I'm not too fussed about it, though I can indeed see LN's point.

But then to quote her: Black marsh is about argonian culture, and making that as interesting and unique as possible should be the priority over making completely unique imperial towns.

So yeah, although I don't really see it affecting me, because I would generally avoid such claims unless they needed to be done by you know... tommorow, I can't see a problem unless they really do become actual copies, which is probably quite unlikely anyways, the majority of people mod because they want to create something new, even if they are recycling something else.
Yes, I was referring to the Editor ID for the diamond mine. There's a mine in Stonewastes that I know about....?

Oh, and if a house is occupied by an Imperial on the Imperial border then it's not going to differ much. This puts more emphasis on our new models where Argonian culture can be explored to the max and there is a clear difference between the two. Having such contrast should work much better than having ALL Argonian. Meanwhile, the likes of Stormhold is unique in many ways simply because of its structure.
Pages: 1 2