Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ew_erc15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A simple butcher's that supplies the poorer section of Rimmen with meat from both Elsweyr and Cyrodiil. Home to Dro-Baa the Khakiit butcher.

I can only put in Cyrodiilic meats for now, since I cannot find any meats from Elsweyr. Also, Im not very good at dialogue, so Im just gonna make him sell food. If anyone else wants to create dialogue or an AI path for him (as I don't know how) feel free once its uploaded. Is this too simple? Because I could make a little twist for him if you want a little more.

P.S. I used the Tamriel Rebuilt name generator. :lol:
Sounds good, but in the the Cell ID is "ERC15" or it won't clump with the other Rimmen cells (is short for Elsweyr Rimmen claim 15)
Yes I have that as the cell name. I made sure it was like the other cell names.
Looking forward to seeing this done matey, if you want me to do complicated quests, it's no problem for me.
Alright thanks. Big Grin
Here it is for reviewing. I will change it If needed. please tell me any errors and what you think about it in general. Also for some reason, I just cant find a light bright enough to show the paint on the paintings... Sad
EDIT: Just realised I forgot to put in Dro-Baa himself. :O Hold on...
Alright here it is... The new version! :bananarock:
EDIT:And sorry for the triple post...
no wroories mate, its often the small things that are overlooked. esp northmarkers, lol.
I'll have a look tomorrow, and let you know what i think
Cool stuff,i have tried it!

Excellent! :goodjob:

`Senten
Do you have any suggestions on anything I can improve or change?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6