Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Loading screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, I'm DoZeNt from BlackMarshes. I was just wondering, if you guys need some loading screens?
Quote:Originally posted by DoZeNt
Hi all, I'm DoZeNt from BlackMarshes. I was just wondering, if you guys need some loading screens?

Hey Doz!

Great to see you here. And yes,we definitely need some loading screen.

If you can wait some day or week,after the region generating you can make some.

Do you wanna join to us? :goodjob:

`SN
Yes, I can wait, but I dont know about joining, what work do you want me to do?
Yes, I can wait, but I dont know about joining, what work do you want me to do?

We need everything yet. Interiors,concepts,loading screens Big Grin, and everything.

I know you can texturing and make interiors. So,we need you. Smile
If you wanna join,tell me.

`SN
Well I can make loadingscreens and retextures for you. Also I can make some interiors, but my AI Stinks
Well I can make loadingscreens and retextures for you. Also I can make some interiors, but my AI Stinks

Allrighto,we will talk with Jah-Kha'Jay to give you a task.

Welcome to the team! :goodjob:

`SN
Thanks, btw what background for a loading screen shuold I use?

This is an example from the Marshes, I think of replacins the Green with some yellow tones, what do you think?
Well, we need other style from Black Marsh,if you understand me. It wouldn't be cool,when player playing with Black Marshes and Elsweyr,and both of them have the same scheme,just with changed color.

So we must have an other style. We have to wait for Jah-Kha'Jay,and see what she suggest.

`SN
Ok, I suppose we should wait

Don't worry about that, I'll take care of any funy AI business. Wink
Pages: 1 2