Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Help with modeling body mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I´ve been learning how to model and texture simple static objects(mostly tables, chairs and walls so far) for oblivion using 3ds max 2009 and the nif plugins and i´ve been able to get everything in game without many problems.
Now i´m trying to find a good and updated tutorial about modeling body meshes but it seems i´m out of luck...can´t really find anything for 3ds.
I´ve found a lot of tutorials about armor and clothes but none for bodies and i don´t know if there are any diferences between modeling armor and modeling bodies.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial on how to correctly import/model/export a body mesh in 3ds max?

And if not could someone give me a little help with this? Smile

All i´m trying to do for now, since i´m just starting is get an existing female upperbody mesh in 3ds and model the belly to makit look like a pregnant woman and then export it and get it to work in game...i´ve tried a few times but when i go in game the mesh is invisible:S

Cheers
Cephas