Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Help Getting Started
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
?(I have down loaded everything but the read me file says to type coc eoc06 well I tried that doesn't work. Yes I did type it at the tilde sign, I even tried different ways nothing works. I have left messages it seems every where and no one seems to answer. I really would like to play this mod but if no one can answer how to get there I will try another mod. I thought this one would be the better but I am having second thoughts since I can not get it to work or get any one to get back to me. Now I am at the source. I have even left msg for the authors no reply. Please help.
Which version did you download? And also, to my knowledge, the readme hasn't been upadted in a looooong time, as the mod isn't half-ready yet, so it's not for realease. That's why half the things won't work.
If instead you want to help us finish it, you're more than welcome. Smile
Welcome Mia!
We are helping mate,dont worry!

If you downloaded the 3.2 version,then you are on the right way. That's the newest public release.

Well,im not at home,so i can't take a look to our esm. I don't know what coc you have to type. sceluk,could you take a look to cells?

`SN
Hmm, why don ya type coc kingswalk. That should work. It'll place right inside a village.
Quote:Originally posted by sceluk
Hmm, why don ya type coc kingswalk. That should work. It'll place right inside a village.

Perfect cellname sceluk!

Hope you have a lot of fun with our latest release, and you will get some fun to helping us! Smile

`SN
tesnexus has version Alpha 3.1 for download. That's what I downloaded. I will try the coc kingswalk and let you know if it worked. As far as helping well I'm not a modder but I love Oblivion & Morrowind. About the only thing I could help with would probably be to play the mods and give you feed back. I'd love to do that. Thanks for getting back to me so quick I was really getting frusrated.
Ah sorry,that was my bad!

Yeah,its the 3.1 release what you have downloaded. This is the newest.
Im sure this coc will working,hope you have fun with our land!
And thanks for the feedback!

`SN
coc Kingswalk worked but now I can't get out or back to the main file.

Found a glitch at Rimmen Gate. When you enter Sarelus Manor the door will not open to let you back out. Dummy me didn't save first so I had to go through everything all over again. I'll remember next time. Hope this helps.
Quote:Originally posted by Mia

Found a glitch at Rimmen Gate. When you enter Sarelus Manor the door will not open to let you back out. Dummy me didn't save first so I had to go through everything all over again. I'll remember next time. Hope this helps.

This is a very early release of the project. We are going to fixing all of the bugs,the next release will be MUCH better.

And yeah thanks,it helps! Smile

`SN
Quote:Originally posted by Senten
Quote:Originally posted by Mia

This is a very early release of the project. We are going to fixing all of the bugs,the next release will be MUCH better.

And yeah thanks,it helps! Smile

`SN

Glad to help if I find any thing else I will let you know.

Still need to know how to get out of the area. I can get in now but not out.
Pages: 1 2