Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: ESC04 The Adriatic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm starting to get sick of people who don't know how to read the readme. So here it is, a way of getting to Elsweyr from either Anvil or the Imperial City.
Once completed the Adriatic will sail from Senchal to the IC or Anvil and back again. If all goes well, then it will take a week to sail between the IC and Senchal and Three weeks from Senchal to Anvil. the cost of passage will reflect this.
3 weeks? Is tamriel reallt that big?
And how are you going to make it seem like three weeks have passed? Arethere any time manipulation functions?
Well,that sounds really cool JKJ! I like it! :goodjob:

But about time manipulation,i have no idea. It will be cool,if 3 weeks have passed when you arrived.

`SN
Perhaps you could do it that if you wait, it take you there.
it would be really cool if you could actually play the week/3weeks out on the boat...although it may be hard because the river between leyawiin and IC is pretty narrow at times....a sea voyage between anvil and senchal woulld work, but it would look incomplete without the one to IC too....dunno how that would work out...

edit: just though...like in jail, you can play it out or sleep it out
edit2: for time manipulation...is there a limit to time scale...one week = 10080 minutes...so if you set timescale to 10080, a game week would pass in a real minute...i really want to try that know...like a timelapse in game...stupid motherboard
Hmm, I like taht timescale idea Big Grin
just another idea...if ships get boring, i remember seeing some blimp like things in some concept art in senchal....and i believe the modeling has already been done too...
Great ideas here guys,the timescale idea is interesting,i've never heard this before..

Anyways,great to see you back Wizjany! Welcome back! :bananarock:

`SN
Thanks. I still don't have a good computer, but I'll spill my ideas around as much as I can Smile

btw, are we using OBSE in Elsweyr? Or do we want to keep the scripts vanilla?
Quote:Originally posted by Wizjany
Thanks. I still don't have a good computer, but I'll spill my ideas around as much as I can Smile

btw, are we using OBSE in Elsweyr? Or do we want to keep the scripts vanilla?

I think we don't use OBSE. Im not sure.. Confusedhrug:

`SN
Pages: 1 2 3