Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ka po'tun Panthers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

Here again with my Evil Ideas for akavir-
So i was browsing away at the Ka Po'tun threads and noticed someone mentioning "Tiger People with Black fur and White Stripes"
at first it did not grip me that this person has made a good idea because kodama did not agree with it so.....

After awhile (And alot more browsing away) I suddenly thought back to the moment and then for some odd reason thought of Tarzan and then i thought of Panthers and then i thought back to the whole idea and then i thought back to panthers and then my mind said "Wait a minute pal.... Link them two ideas and you got a good idea" and so i did and well i then thought "A Special Group Of Po'Tun Panther People! Wonderful! Cheese for everyone!"(Ha ha... Your reading my train of thought)..

Anyway Back to the matter at hand, Well i thought that this "Po'Tun" not "Ka Po'Tun" Panther Group could be some peoples that live deep in the Ka Po'Tun territory and are not that very fond of the Ka Po people,
Also this splinter group could maybe spark a rebellion or maybe be a legal assassins guild (I think an assassins guild could work, Yet it will need some heavy thinking to work well with the lore...... Maybe there Tosh Raka's personal assassins guild that hunt his enemys in the darkness that is there domain) in the territory (Like the Morag Tong in Morrowind) but the fur colour is distinct because its black.
That could be an idea for another small teaser mod. We need to get this first one out and then can start with this one. Keep the ideas coming Lore N.
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga

So I was browsing away at the Ka Po'tun threads and noticed someone mentioning "Tiger People with Black fur and White Stripes"
at first it did not grip me that this person has made a good idea because kodama did not agree with it so.....
LOL that was my Idea Smile
It was like the 3rd Idea I put forward (After Kamal/dremora Wink and a tsaesci island)
I still remember my first post when i misspelled Kodama's name...
But any way back on topic. My original thought was to have a public morag tong style guild for the black Ka Po. Kodama made a good point that a bunch of black assassins would be a little to obvious (I mean you would wet yourself if you saw one in the street Smile ) But a secret sect that is only known and employed by tosh raka and his inner sanctum could work quite well.
Yeah i thought so,
Also while were on the topic of secret sects and the same ilk....
What is happening about this White Dragon Business?
Because tosh raka defeated the second divine ka po but he did not defeat the whole clan?
Should we add this as a rebellion (Or yet a Good Divine Dragon Faction?)
They could fit nicely into the whole main questline and to be honest i would damm love another giant monster battle (Like akatosh vs mehrunes dagon).

Maybe when i get to the modelling side of things ill go for making 2 divine ka po dragons (Tosh raka and some new guy in the story, Actually a female Ka Po divine would be good Smile seeming that there is not many female main characters written about yet).

Maybe that could be the perfect teaser video on youtube?
I mean everyone loved the akatosh vs mehrunes dagon and they would die to see a awesome dragon battle like that (Maybe tosh raka could be the big one like mehrunes and this new dragon on the scene could be quick and agile like akatosh)
And it would make perfect reviews if someone could do a voice over (Anyone know a women with a serene voice? there normally perfect for these types of videos, Ysne maybe Big Grin)
And why the serene voice? well ok imagine this-
we advertise the lands of akavir and have this "Serene" voice talk seriously about a coming war (With some music that fits the part, Maybe some kind of music that builds onto the moment, With some different noises when the camera passes across certain regions) and the camera goes to this old ruin in kamal (Like the ruin where gandalf faced balrog)
Then you see tosh raka's face and he says some things to taunt this new enemy and this new enemy (The other divine dragon) goes in for some quick but powerful attacks and so the battle commences.