Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I heard you needed a sload?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening folks! I am Zaneeba_slave. I have made my way from BlackMarsh all the way over here to Elsweyr because I heard you needed a sload. I am making sloads for my buddies back at BlackMarsh, but I also heard from someone over their that You need a sload really bad! So rejoice! I have brought you Sload!
[Image: sloadman.png]

It's still a work in progress. It's feet, hands, arms, and tail need extreme makeovers, and the face need a bit of a touch up. Not to mention the texturing and animating that I will have to have someone else do. But this is a good start. And before you can say "Spy sappin' my sentry," You will have little sloads prancing about your Mod!

Anyways, I hope this can be helpful.

-ZS :banana:
Hey Zaneeba_slave!

Wow,it looks fantastic! Very high quality work, we definitely need your sload!
Thank you very much for this thread! Smile

`SN
and you have me to thank for bringing him over here Big Grin
:pop: that is gorgeous, or as gorgeous as a slug-like necromancer can be, great work Zan, and thanks LN for bringing Zaneeba here
Thanks both for you guys!
hello again, folks! Just wanted to post my progress:

[Image: sloadfinished.png]

[Image: sloadfinishedface.png]

I got a thumb up from my group, so I guess the model itself is finished. So the sload now has a little trip to the salon! When he comes back, he'll be decked out in a shiny new texture and have a couple shiny animations to go with him.

Thank you all for the kind comments!

-ZS
ha ha Koniption the hairdresser :lmao:
For some odd idea when i think of KP i think of "Kipper".

Its weird when i put a small idea in, It turns into a gigantic serious idea and everyone stresses over it.

Man before you finish the model, I might be paranoid but the nails on that model should be more of a triangle shape <<<<^^^ >>>>
I mean like a dog's nail
(The concept on UESP shows them more triangular as well).
Zaneeba: Truly high quality job here. Congratulations! i can't wait to see this finished!
One of the best models ever!

`SN
I agree! It is AWE-SOME!
Currently being dealt with by me over at the BM forums. Still needs animating. Will let everyone know if anything comes of it.