Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Over 750 interior cells!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week I merged a few esp's and our total interior cell count is as of now 753!

This includes caves with more than one level, houses with basements, starter cells and a few dummy cells etc.

In any case if a PC wants to check every finished interior cell he/she will be busy for a long time. Smile

I would like to thank everyone who helped us to complete these interiors. :yes:
That does sound huge Smile
I would never have guessed that there are so many interiors.
Is there an easy counting method using TES4Edit or Gecko? I'm curious as to how that compares with OB itself.
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Is there an easy counting method using TES4Edit or Gecko? I'm curious as to how that compares with OB itself.
Set the Fog Clip distance to e.g. 10 (don't save the esm afterwards).

OB 1534 interior cells (including dummy and test cells).
OB SI 1770 interior cells.
I think that's an accomplishment to be proud of. If you compare ST's additions to vanilla OB strictly in terms of the number of interiors, then we're more than halfway to having a similar amount of content (because there were a lot of dummy cells and test cells). And we would seem to have far more content than the SI expansion to Oblivion (1770-1534=236). And that's just looking at the interior count (our landmass is huge)!
The current interior cell count is 816. Smile
Whoa! Smile
That's huge!

Wait till I add all the Veranis Hall interiors. :brew:
Great! Smile