Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Narmatee ; asking on behalf of someone else
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

A LOOONG time ago I made a narmatee sea creature for Valenwood; yeah, it was my first semi-rig, and it was probably a little crappy cause I was a noob taking on an exponential learning curve at the time.

I don't even know if Valenwood ended up using the fellow, or if it was swept under the carpet, or what. I don't even know who is in charge here now at Valenwood.

To get to the point, Iliana at the Deserts of Anequina mod wants to use the creature, and even might find someone to fix it up from where I left off. So if it's kosher with you guys, can I let her use the narmatee files collecting dust on my harddrive?

Thanks,
Koniption
I have already sent windsurfer a PM, did it last night.

This is my first time signing on today; seems a lot has happened while I was away.

Koniption
I just wanted to enquire what eventually happened with the Narmatee creature. KP, did Iliana end up using it after all?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I just wanted to enquire what eventually happened with the Narmatee creature. KP, did Iliana end up using it after all?

I don't know if she's actually used it yet - I haven't played Iliana's mod (or Oblivion extensively for that matter).

Last I recall via PM, Pacific Morrowind said he was tweaking the old sea creature to fix certain things (which is understandable - I was still somewhat newbish at creature making/editing back then). But I don't know if he ever finished doing that, nor if it's been incorporated into Iliana's mod, yet.

Koniption
it hasn't been used in iliana's mod yet.
That's worth knowing.
ah not really